- How do I book you as my wedding photographer?
Booking your big day with me is easy! We’ll get together to go over your wedding details, talk about packages, look at album examples and sign your contract. In order to secure your date, I’ll need a retainer check and a signed contract. That’s it! Still have more questions about booking? Drop me an email through my contact page and I’ll gladly answer all of your questions.
- Is it possible to meet with you before I book?
Absolutely! Booking a wedding photographer is a big decision and a huge investment. Your wedding photographer will be spending more time with you on your wedding day than anyone else. It’s very important that you feel comfortable with and trust your wedding photographer. Send me an email, we’ll set up a meeting and you can ask me a million questions. There is never any pressure to book me just because we’ve scheduled a meeting.
- What can I expect to invest in wedding photography with Pearl Grey?
Pearl Grey wedding coverage ranges from $2,000 to $4,000, depending on the package. Send me an email and I’ll get you a full list of packages and pricing. Most of my packages include full day coverage with two photographers and a complimentary engagement session. Send me a message for more details!
- Are you the photographer who will be there on my wedding day or will you contract my wedding to another photographer?
I am always the lead photographer for any wedding that I book. If you book with me, I am the one who will be there on your big day.
- Do you have an associate or assistant photographer who will be with you on my wedding day?
Most of my wedding packages do include a second photographer. I use a handful of second shooters who are also full time professional wedding photographers themselves. My experienced second shooters are also my backup incase something were to happen to me before your wedding day.
- My wedding is out of town, out of state or out of the country, do you travel for weddings?
Of course! Additional charges for travel expenses will apply for any wedding outside of the greater Indianapolis area. Send me an email with the location of your destination wedding and we can discuss the details.
- How are my wedding images delivered?
Each one of my wedding packages includes a custom designed USB drive with high resolution files and the rights to print them.
- Can I have the RAW united original images after my wedding?
Unfortunately I do not provide clients with RAW unedited image files.
- Can I order prints from you or do I have to order them on my own?
With any provided images, you are welcome to print wherever you would like. I can recommend a few printers, all of which are online. However, I do not provide a way to order prints through my website. All standard print ordering must be done on your own.
- Do you shoot other events events besides weddings?
Of course! I have shot a number of bat and bar mitzvahs as well as corporate events. I have a standard hourly rate for any type of event coverage with a required minimum of 3 hours. Check out some of my previous events here and then send me an email through the contact form for more info on my hourly rate.
- Do you offer family, child or infant photo sessions?
Unfortunately I no longer offer family, children or infant photo sessions, but I would be happy to refer you to some wonderful photographers who do!
- What forms of payments do you accept?
I currently only accept payments in the form of cash, check or money order made out to Pearl Grey Photography. Cash payments must be delivered to me in person.
- Do you have a studio?
I do not work out of a studio. All my sessions are on location, either outside or at an indoor location.
- Are you insured?
Yes, Pearl Grey Photography is a fully insured business and I can provide proof of insurance should any of your wedding venues request it.
- I still have a million questions! Can you help me?
No problem! Drop me an email with all your questions and I’ll answer them as quickly as I can. I’m here to help, so just let me know!